Sonntag, 23. Oktober 2022

Stand together

When my son tweets: "You're sixteenth in the table, you play a draw against WOB and get applause from your fans. What does that do to you?" then that impressively describes the situation in which we find ourselves.

The important thing is that we all stand together, as we did yesterday, to get out of this difficult situation. I'm still betting that the team will get a new face in the winter transfer window and that we can then leave the relegation places in the second half of the season. I know that hope dies last, but sometimes you have to be allowed to dream a little in these days. That's all I have to say today. And I know that happiness will return at some point. But when is someday, I've been asking myself for weeks?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Never champions was yesterday - Bayer 04 scales the Bundesliga Olympus!

 What a historic evening in Leverkusen! On the 29th Bundesliga matchday, Bayer 04 made history by securing the club's first German champ...